Bismarck Loveseat Chair Sage Velvet
Not 1 to be outshone when it comes to both comfort and aesthetics, this mid-century modern 2-seater sofa will most certainly give anybody's current arrangement a run for it. The medium density foam filling with a solid and manufactured wood frame provides comfort and support. Shown in a beautiful velvet upholstered fabric, this chair’s sleek lines and gentle tufted cushion offer a customer feel that won’t break the bank. Contemporary metal tapered legs and a linear profile lend itself to serene comfort—perfect addition to small spaces. The elegant curved tufted back with skin-friendly and breathe surface expresses the comfort. This small loveseat sofa for you and your loved one brings the soft and warm enjoyment at home. Whether you are looking for an intimate conversation with loved one or a place to stretch out in style, you will be well covered. This loveseat will have no problems blending into your home decoration with its natural and modern style and incredible durability. It's the perfect pick for bedroom, living room and other scenes.
- Product Including: One (1) loveseat chair, assembly required.
- Contemporary and Classic Style: This living room loveseat chair with soft velvet fabric, boasting a tailored profile and chic style, giving you a sense of comfort and is suitable for all kinds of living room decoration, this collection is ideal for small spaces or loft living.
- Superior Construction: Founded atop a sturdy solid and manufactured wood frame, it is upholstered in a soft and comfortable fabric, and filled with high-density foam for comfort. Sweeping curves and structured detail make this a worthy focal point in the modern home.
- Design: A simple design loveseat chair with tufted back is suitable for living room, bedroom and other scenes.
- Easy to Assemble: Comes together in as little as 10 minutes, so you can build this loveseat with minimal effort.
- Leg Material: Metal
- Cushion Construction: Foam
- Design: Standard
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb.
- Adult Assembly Required: Yes