This low profile bed has a clean-lined mid-century modern silhouette that's sure to anchor your bedroom in contemporary style. It's built with a solid and engineered wood frame that's wrapped in velvet upholstery for a luxe feel. The headboard has sloped sides, and is decorated with channel tufting for a retro look. Plus, foam filling provides some extra padding behind your head. This bed arrives with a slat kit, so you don't have to add a box spring under your mattress.
- Constructed of solid kiln-dried hardwood and 11-layer plywood for strength and durability
- Platform design offers better air circulation for mattresses for a cooler and more comfortable sleeping experience
- Channel-tufted headboard features premium woven fabric atop the high-density flame-retardant foam
- Included support slats eliminate the need for a box spring and are removable for use with adjustable beds
- Handmade by master furniture craftsmen for the highest level of quality
- Frame Material: Solid + Manufactured Wood; Solid Wood
- Box Spring Required: No
- Adult Assembly Required: Yes
- Compatible with Adjustable Bed: Yes
- Recommended Mattress Thickness: 9''