A two-tone design makes this 6-drawer double dresser a coastal farmhouse must-have in your bedroom. It's made from solid and engineered wood and features a distressed whitewash tone and a brown top for a rustic design. The six drawers have pewter-finished handle pulls for an added dose of contrast. Plus, they offer plenty of space for your shirts and sweaters. A plinth-inspired base with an apron creates a sturdy look. It measures 28" tall, making it shorter than most dressers.
- Dresser Mirror
- Pewter-tone pulls
- Vinyl wrapped drawer sides and back for extra durability
- Tipover Restraint Device Included: No
- Adult Assembly Required: Yes
- Dovetail Drawer Joints: No
- Drawer Glide Mechanism: Roller Glides